UQSIG is Expanding! Be Part of it.
UQSIG is rapidly expanding and we’re calling ALL students to become official UQSIG volunteers.
Volunteers are the backbone of the University of Queensland Surgical Interest Group (UQSIG) and its many events. As we progress to the next stage of our exciting development, we are looking to significantly grow our team. We are calling all students to join our group of extremely dedicated, bright and motivated individuals and take part in our highly sought-after projects. We’re calling for planners and organisers, tutors and scholars or anyone interested in helping out in any way.
Here’s your chance to be part of something amazing. As a UQSIG Volunteer you will not only get an invaluable and unforgettable experience but also:
- Be part of something you are passionate about
- Learn some new and exciting skills that you will remember for the rest of your life
- Get a first-hand access to amazing top clinicians and other like-minded people
- Have an opportunity to meet, network and work with potential mentors
- You’re working towards a better medical student community
Volunteers will be required to attend meetings and be heavily involved with our upcoming projects.
Keep an eye on or Facebook page on upcoming events & potential volunteer recruitments!