Management CommitteeBy UQSIG Chair | 10:18 am
UQSIG is composed of a patron and subcommittee including Chair and four officers – workshops, seminars, functions and logistics.
The subcommittee is charged with the authority and responsibility of the administration of the organisation and coordination of the events throughout the year. They are central in ensuring all efforts of the organisation align with the mission and objectives. The subcommittee officially appointed by the UQMS for 2017 is:
- Chair of UQSIG – Ariel Ho (MBBS IV) – [email protected]
- Workshops Officer – Courtney Chai (MDII) – [email protected]
- Seminars Officer – Brandon Leggett (MD II) – [email protected]
- Functions Officer – Emily Chen (MD II) – [email protected]
- Logistics Officer – Ben O’Sullivan (MBBS IV) – [email protected]
The subcommittee meets regularly with the Academic Vice President Internal (Andrew Sax, MBBS III) and Anatomy & Surgery representatives of the UQMS. The Chair also sits on meetings with the UQ Discipline of Surgery.